BELLA VISTA ESCAPE INFO
- SQM 200
A stunning 5-star, three-bedroom villa, filled with top-notch design and decor from amazing global galleries. Enjoy a state-of-the-art Smart TV while you lounge in your “jungle home.” A guaranteed charmer if you are looking for an extraordinary kind of Waiheke Island visit. With four distinct seasons and mindblowing nature, any time during the year is a great time to visit. Settle in by zoning out with the entire family in your very own piece of paradise. Unfiltered fun for everyone!
This spacious, ideally located property offers a stay beyond your imagination.
Wake up in the forest to the sound of a wide array of native birds. Facilitating several places to relax and seclude yourself it’s excellent for larger groups, whether it’s with family, hosting guests from overseas, having a girls’ weekend away or you are celebrating some significant milestones.
The serene surroundings will easily make for a relaxing stay. Considering the location and facilities of the villa, we host lots of families. This wonderful villa has a spacious living room, a charming kitchen, and bedrooms fit for kings and queens.
Comfortable and spacious, right in the middle of natural nowhere. You can walk directly to some New Zealand bush if you are up for some adventure.
Facilitated with a Smart TV, you have access to some great apps while being at such a remote location, to remain “connected” if you have that desire.
The kitchen features a full-size refrigerator, oven, and microwave.
We’ll supply you with:
- High-end bed Linen
- Organic toiletries
- High-speed Wifi
- A fully stocked kitchen upon your arrival with some essentials!
- Space for parking two cars.
We guarantee a private stay. No sharing, no disturbances.
A chilled bottle of white wine awaits each group of guests on arrival. We have provided teas, coffee, and snacks, so all that’s left for you to do is relax and settle in after your journey. Or, if you prefer, you can enjoy a refreshing shower; we have stocked the bathrooms with gentle organic New Zealand made toiletries.
Living room amenities
- Modern design (and facilities)
- Amazing amount of natural light
- Fully furnished (family) home
- Flat-screen TV (Netflix, Neon, Freeview, On Demand)
- Fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Fast, free and unlimited wifi (Broadband)
- Very spacious design (shade and sun throughout the whole day)
- Floor to ceiling windows (extremely spacious feel)
- Conventional Oven and Cooking Pan
- Kettle and Pod coffee machine
- Fully stocked kitchen + filtered water with a complimentary wine
- Panoramic views of the sea
- Expansive vineyard & ocean views from all levels
- Extremely comfortable beds!
- Panoramic views of the sea
- Washing machine and dryer is also available
- Cot and car seat are available for your stay
- Bluetooth enabled Phillips speaker
- Outdoor dining with gas barbecue
- Amazing native bush walks throughout the regional park and to the beach are at your doorstep
- Elegant, spacious bathrooms
- Stunning rain shower
- Toiletries – soaps/shampoos
- Master with Panoramic views of the sea
We will be happy to tailor to all of your needs during your stay to make your trip to the the island an unforgettable one.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you need anything, from extra towels to restaurant recommendations. Besides that, we’ll leave you to enjoy your stay.
If you love nature, this is the right spot for you. It’s possibly the best location to spend while on Waiheke.
Whakanewha Regional Park on the southern coast of Waiheke Island. It offers sheltered swimming on a long, sweeping beach with a native bush-clad backdrop. You can also enjoy picnic sites on the foreshore. Birdwatchers can spot kererū, tūī, pīwakawaka (fantail) and tūturiwhatu (New Zealand dotterel) in the wetlands and along the coast, while kayakers can explore nearby inlets and bays.
Whether you want to relax, revive or explore; there is a multitude of activities and experiences ready for you to discover on Waiheke Island; from pristine beaches to immaculate native NZ bush walks and wine tours.
We doubt you will encounter a better deal for what we have to offer. The surroundings, the extra services as well as the location, will guarantee a great experience.
Be it that you love the serenity of homely seclusion or a directly accessible paradise. We have it all in our unique Waiheke retreat.
2 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 Double bed, 2 Queen bed, 1 Single bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Fireplace, Heating available
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Security system, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner